||Create Ebook (epub) From Text File
This is how I make ebooks (*.epub) from plain txt files.
I wanted to read a rather lengthy text with my smartphone - but the orignal source sucked and had no mobile version of the text. So I thought why not create an ebook which is perfect to read on a smartphone.
keyboard shortcuts I usually can't remember ...
calcshortcuteffectshift+ctrl+F2moves the cursor to the input line where you can enter formulasshift+F4creates absolute references (A1 -> $A$1)ctrl+1 (not on num)opens dialog to format cell
Some (e)books I would recommend to read, especially if you are working as a sysadmin:
* Time Management for System Administrators (Thomas A. Limoncelli)
* Practice of System and Network Administration (Thomas A. Limoncelli, Christina J. Hogan, Strata R. Chalup)
* The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Stephen R. Covey)
* Learning Perl
* Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide
* GNU Make
* The Debian System (Martin F. Krafft)
||Recommended watching for sysadmins
These are some videos from talks or presentations I found while digging around for useful stuff a sysadmin or devops guy might find useful:
What didn't fit elsewhere :-?
* Recommended reading
* Recommended watching for sysadmins
* LPIC certification
* Keyboard shortcuts for Libre Office
Long term mediaserver project:
* Dokuwiki modifications and improvements to tune the look and feel of this site